How do we answer people’s questions about Christianity? This unit presents guidelines on how to develop a reasoned biblical approach.
1. The Christian Apologist
2. Varieties of approach
3. Faith and reason
4. Concepts of truth
5. Arguing for the existence of God
6. Intellectual barriers to faith: traditional questions
7. Intellectual barriers to faith: alternative
8. Intellectual barriers to faith: Christian doctrines
9. Personal barriers to faith
10. Apologetics in action
* Apologetics is available as a paper-based unit only, not available online.