Equip Library Policy
Please read the policy carefully before you submit your application. If you have any enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees & Deposits
- Yearly Membership fee: RM 5 (*concession) or RM 10 (normal) + RM 50 deposit. *Concession rate is for those who are unemployed / student / ministry worker / church worker / retired
- Deposits will be forfeited when books returned in an unusable condition or not returned at all.
- For any lost books due to members’ responsibilities, members need to purchase and replace them to Equip library. Deposits will be forfeited as well.
- Payment can be made by:-
- Bank Transfer
Bank: Malayan Banking Berhad
Account Number: 514178-154052
Account Name: Euangelion Training and Services Sdn Bhd
Please email a receipt / screenshot of payment to us at email@example.com with your payment details (Date, Amount and your name) so that we are able to identify your payment.
Membership Validity and Termination
- Each application is valid for ONE year; membership will automatically be terminated if the member fails to renew before it has expired. If a member cannot be contacted, the deposit will be forfeited and channeled to the Library Fund. For membership renewal, please fill out this form.
- Termination may be made upon request via email, with immediate effect. The deposit will be returned in full.
- Termination may occur as a result of disciplinary action for breaching these conditions. The deposit may be forfeited.
Lending Period and Maximum books
- Books can be reserved online via Librarika/email on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Books may be borrowed for a maximum of 110 days from the day collection / postal.
- A member is eligible to borrow up to 3 books within the 110 days period, upon availability.
- Books are to be returned strictly on the due date. If one fails to return a book before or on the due date, a fine of RM1/day will be charged. All fines must be cleared before the next lending period.
- All members’ records are confidential and maintained strictly for administrative purposes.
- It is the responsibility of members to inform the Library of any changes in their membership data, especially with regard to contact details and any other information affecting their membership status.
- Books borrowed are NOT to be passed on to others without permission.
- Please DO NOT mark, highlight, or write in the books.
- Please DO NOT photocopy the books.
- Collections / Returns of books can be done via post or at Equip office. Postage is to be paid by members themselves. Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements to collect / return of books.