Ministry Skills Registration
From Sinner to Saint
From Sinner to Saint is the second in an exciting range of topical Bible studies. Using a mix of Bible investigation, group discussion and video input, From Sinner to Saint will help your group interact with what God is saying about holiness.
God has a plan. He is transforming every Christian from being a sinner into a saint. That is, God’s plan is to make Christians holy, just as he is holy.
Over these five studies you will explore what holiness is, how it is possible and how God is going to bring it about in your life. You will be challenged to persevere on the path to holiness and warned of the distractions you may encounter along the way. Finally, you’ll be encouraged by the grandeur of God’s plan for you in his new creation.
The text component gives you the road map for each study, with Bible passages to investigate and questions to think through. The video sections provide extra input from well-known Bible teacher John Chapman and will help you tie together the various strands of the Bible’s teaching.
Study 1- God is Holy – we are not
Study 2 – How holiness is possible
Study 3 – God’s plan to make us holy
Study 4 – Striving for holiness
Study 5 – The fulfilment of holiness
So Many Questions
In a series of short sessions, this course will not only help you know what to say in response to many common questions about Christianity, but also the principles behind answering the three basic categories of all apologetic questions.
When was the last time you were asked one of these questions?
- How do I know God exists in the first place?
- Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
- Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
- You can’t trust what the Bible says—it’s been changed too much over the years!
- No-one can claim to have ‘the truth’—everyone’s opinion is valid.
- Wasn’t Jesus just another great religious teacher?
- Discussing religion just divides people and causes problems!
- If the Bible is so clear, why can’t Christians agree on what it says?
- Why is the Bible anti-gay?
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world?
- Can’t we just be good enough to please God?
- Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites!
- Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?