How do we answer people’s questions about Christianity? This unit presents guidelines on how to develop a reasoned biblical approach.
- The Christian Apologist
- Varieties of approach
- Faith and reason
- Concepts of truth
- Arguing for the existence of God
- Intellectual barriers to faith: traditional questions
- Intellectual barriers to faith: alternative world views
- Intellectual barriers to faith: Christian doctrines
- Personal barriers to faith
- Apologetics in action
A softcopy of the textbook is made available for personal use on Equip Online Learning System (EOLS).
Each module costs RM 380. However, Equip offers subsidised fees:
Normal – RM 160 per module
Concession* – RM 110 per module
*For students, unemployed, pensioners, full-time church workers, and re-enrolments.