This letter teaches us that we can only understand the present by relating it to what God has done in the past, and therefore to his intentions for the future. Ephesians presents a big picture, with cosmic dimensions, of God and his world for us to take in.
- Why write to the Ephesians
- The big picture of God’s salvation
- The Christian and the Church
- The mystery in focus
- The new humanity: in church
- The new humanity: the old self and the new self
- The new humanity: out of darkness into light
- The new humanity: living by God’s wisdom
- The new humanity: living in the overlap of the ages
- To sum up all things in Christ
A softcopy of the textbook is made available for personal use on Equip Online Learning System (EOLS).
Each module costs RM 380. However, Equip offers subsidised fees:
Normal – RM 160 per module
Concession* – RM 110 per module
Registration after closing date – RM 380 per module
*For students, unemployed, pensioners, full-time church workers, and re-enrolments.