NT121 New Testament 2
We trace how the risen and ascended Christ continues to achieve his gospel purposes through the events of the book of Acts.
- Introduction to the Acts of the Apostles
- The beginning of the church
- The Church and the Jewish authorities
- The Church begins to expand
- The beginnings of the Gentile mission
- The mission to Asia Minor and its repercussions
- Paul’s missionary campaign in Macedonia & Achaia
- Paul’s missionary campaign in Asia Minor
- Paul’s arrest and imprisonment Part 1
- Paul’s arrest and imprisonment Part 2
A softcopy of the textbook is made available for personal use on Equip Online Learning System (EOLS).
Each subject costs RM 380. However, Equip offers subsidised fees:
Normal – RM 160 per subject
Concession* – RM 110 per subject
Registration after closing date – RM380 per subject
*For students, unemployed, pensioners, full-time church workers, and re-enrolments.