So Many Questions
In a series of short sessions, this course will not only help you know what to say in response to many common questions about Christianity, but also the principles behind answering the three basic categories of all apologetic questions.
When was the last time you were asked one of these questions?
- How do I know God exists in the first place?
- Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
- Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
- You can’t trust what the Bible says—it’s been changed too much over the years!
- No-one can claim to have ‘the truth’—everyone’s opinion is valid.
- Wasn’t Jesus just another great religious teacher?
- Discussing religion just divides people and causes problems!
- If the Bible is so clear, why can’t Christians agree on what it says?
- Why is the Bible anti-gay?
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world?
- Can’t we just be good enough to please God?
- Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites!
- Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?